Usluel implements an integrated management system, which covers quality, health safety and environmental protection. Usluel is ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 certified.
Our company has been established for implementation of high and very high voltage energy transmission lines, high and very high voltage transformer substations, medium voltage distribution networks, rural networks, hydroelectric power plant construction and operation, tram, metro and railway electrification, tram, metro and railway signalization design and construction works. Our policy during the realization of these works is as follows:
- Our employees are our strength. Our strength is increased if our employees are permanent. It also ensures a healthy and understandable internal communication. Training and research activities for employees are performed in order to allow them to follow the technological developments.
- The works that we have undertaken are completed on time and according to their projects. The construction is realized, from the ordering stage to the completion of works, under the cognizance and according to suggestions of our customers. We use recyclable products as much as possible in our construction works.
- With high consciousness of social responsibility, our executives and employees keep our waste production amounts at the lowest level. Reusability of wastes is essential. We will take our energy consumption level under control with high energy efficient tools and machinery.
- We periodically check our system to fulfill the conditions of management standards and we provide for the development our enterprise by continuous improvement.
- We follow regulations and technical specifications and integrate them in our system. We perform the construction of energy facilities in compliance with the standards and technical specifications.
- It is essential that no accidents occur during our activities. Emergency action plans are prepared to keep the damage at the lowest level in case of potential accidents. We always update the knowledge of our employees by occupational development trainings although our employees are professionally knowledgeable.